March 06, 2008

i'm empty today, folks. in over my head at work, too much going on, blah blah blah = you get a fluff post!

Shelly tagged me for a meme, but unfortunately it requires actual thinking (wtf! i thought memes were there for mindless posts??) so it will be saved for later. instead! let's take tests!

Nilsa posted the results of this test on her site, so i thought i'd play along too. who doesn't like a good personality test when their brains are fried, right?


The Peach
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.


hmm... so i'm kind of slutty, but people still like me? heh.

12 comments:

  1. Slutty, yet likable. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am THE SAME ONE. We are like SOULMATES. Except you probably aren't supposed to be with someone exactly like yourself? But still. TWINS, then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, apparently I'm a "Priss." This does NOT seem appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slut in the bedroom, but still able to meet the parents? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe you're so likeable BECAUSE you are slutty? Eh, just a thought. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, heh! You Peach, you! Good luck at work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moo does have a point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huh. It gave me,

    "Sudden Departure - Random Brutal Love Master"

    I think my husband of 6 years would no appreciate this.

    I did have a shady dating history prior to him, however.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sonnet. I am also overwhelmed at work, so let's take comfort in knowing we are not alone...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone loves a slut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of my bestfriends are sluts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've done this test too. Apparently I like to make men bleed.

    ReplyDelete