May 19, 2005

and here i thought i was computer savvy...

but no.. i'm a computer moron, just as i've always feared. you know what a nice, simple task would be? adding a photo to my profile, you say? why yes! i would agree wholeheartedly... had i not tried that ONE BILLION TIMES already and for some reason getting a url address for my photo is beyond me. my photos have url addresses? really? i can't use one of the 30 unflattering pictures i have saved on my computer? damn these internets and their trickiness. i'll get you one day, tricky profile photo... i'll get you. and your little dog, too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi: I was looking for information on domain registration and can upon your site. I'm working on a site about domain registration services and looking for any good facts that I might be able to incorporate into my site to really provide an in-depth information source. After reading your Blog, I found it interesting, but, it wasn't what I was looking for. Well I'm off again in search for good info.

    ReplyDelete