September 02, 2008

whirlwind

my plan for september being Official Life Improvement Month has so far worked out splendidly, but OH MY HOLY HECK, will i be busy.

i spent this past long weekend in Ocean City, MD, with a bunch of hilarious drunks. it was awesome.

and tomorrow, i leave at butt o'clock in the morning for san francisco, for a wholesome family vacation. so yes! this IS the only day this week i'm working, so nice of you to notice. hee :-)

i get back from san francisco on monday, then immediately head down to the outer banks that friday for another beach weekend. and then the weekend after that i have an engagement party, and one of my best friend's birthdays, and the lovely jess and torsten are coming over for dinner. and the weekend after THAT is my ex-roommate's wedding. and then it's quarter end, and then it's october. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN.

luckily for me, all these plans are of the Super Fun variety, so while i will be all sorts of crazed, it will be the GOOD kind of crazed (uh, i hope) and will also involve a lot of excellent photos.

in the meantime, though, i'll be offline until tuesday. at which point i will probably open my reader, cry, then mark all as read, so.. uh.. sorry about that. have a lovely week and weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. OH MY HOLY JEALOUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so flattered that you're making time for us in your crazy schedule! Seriously, you are going to have an awesome month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooo!!! Have lots more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that THE BOY in the pictures with you? Uh huh uh huh! hahaha. I used to go to Ocean City as a kid (my grandparents had a beach house in Bethany Beach) - love that neck of the woods! Have a great trip this week and say HIIIIIII to Jess and Torsten for me when you see them next! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, seriously jealous. The best thing I have planned for Sept. is my 6-year-old's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEST WEEK EVER. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like awesome fun!

    I think I might join you for Life Improvement Month. And what better month to do it than the first month of Spring (over here anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super busy in September too! And you know what? I am looking forward to it! It makes me less sad about summer ending ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaaah, I miss Ocean City. And my youth.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy. Wish I would be having as much fun as you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey alice!!! I found you through Paul's flickr page!

    How come you dont have livejournal??????? that's how I roll...

    anyway I like your blog :)

    and I heart being your roommate!

    P.S. I owe you a thing of cat litter :P :P I'll get it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sniff* I could use a vacation.
    Oh, well. Can't have one, so I'll just suck it up and drive on. Drive to school, pick up XC runner, drive home, give car to band student... (Grab a shower, eat 7 bites of super with rest of family)...Drive hubby's car to open house night at high school, spend 2 hours meeting teachers, drive in parking lot until escape is made, drive home. Yep, drive on!

    No, really, enjoy your vacay!
    Come back and make us jealous with pics!

    ReplyDelete